Note: A genuine PICKIT HOME printer is required to print using this application. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Easily print amazing photos with the PICKIT HOME printer via WiFi-Direct or WiFi using this application.
The "PICKIT" photo printer can be used to print images from smartphones by NFC tag scanning (*NFC enabled device ONLY). For non-NFC featured smartphones, simply print via Wi-Fi. You can take and edit pictures on smartphones or tablets. This portable PICKIT HOME printer will instantly print your precious moments.
1. Turn on the printer.
2. Tap your smartphone on the NFC tag or manually connect to the WiFi (DIRECT-Cube-xxxx)
3. Select an image from the Gallery or take a photo with your smartphone.
4. Once image has been selected, edit the image with your personal preference.
5. Now press print when editting is completed.
6. When you print for the first time, it may need to update the firmware. Please follow the instruction shown on the screen of your smartphone.
7. I will take about a minute to fully print. Please do not pull the photo until it is completely printed.
Thank you for purchasing PICKIT HOME photo printer.
For more product information, please visit www.prinics.com
PicKit Home is a free software application from the Screen Capture subcategory, part of the Graphic Apps category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-04-11. The program can be installed on Android.
PicKit Home (version 8.90) has a file size of 37.75 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 4 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.